Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,497 (руб 56,471) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)