Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 174% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,957 (€1,045) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)