Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02224 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,278 (COL$2,170,783) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)