Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,838 (COL$3,082,873) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)