Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,553 (руб 68,105) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (43 minutes ago)