Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.928 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,289 (139,299 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)