Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,083 (R$ 2,590) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)