Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,891 (R$ 2,554) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (35 minutes ago)