Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,523 (R$ 2,843) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)