Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,661 (R$ 6,067) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)