Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23350 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,816 (213,349 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (35 minutes ago)