Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.185 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,127 ($U34,834) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)