Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20997 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,270 (368,016 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)