Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.964 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,746 (29,406 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 2 hours ago)