Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,309 (65,143 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)