Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,754 (€1,959) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)