Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,509 in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)