Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02251 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,278 (COL$4,365,639) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)