Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02140 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,732 (COL$2,230,958) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)