Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,649 (17,329 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)