Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,360 (16,688 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)