Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,057 (33,912 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (37 minutes ago)