Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.200 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,581 (24,559 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)