Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.880 INR / SRD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,527 (11,659 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)