Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,845 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)