Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,215 (€2,269) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)