Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,028 (€1,126) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (40 minutes ago)