Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12521 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨38,222 (305,268 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)