Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13206 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨54,241 (410,722 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)