Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.986 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 163% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,633 (NZ$2,014) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)