Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.154 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 178% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,979 (NZ$4,506) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)