Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.965 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 175% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,451 (NZ$4,304) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)