Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.010 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 172% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,661 (NZ$4,242) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)