Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,868 (Rp 11,623,712) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)