Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,759 (Rp 17,608,323) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)