Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,201 (Rp 10,745,049) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)