Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,432 (₨135,765) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)