Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,285 (₨62,166) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)