Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,890 (€2,202) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)