Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,806 (€872) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)