Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,768 (64,708 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)