Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,125 (€1,196) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (43 minutes ago)