Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.764 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,429 (15,735 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)