Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10714 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 80% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,279 (1,262,606 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)