Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12195 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,299 (855,262 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)