Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.124 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,305 (21,541 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)