Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10218 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,432 (CH$425,050) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)