Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10857 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,118 (CH$433,985) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)