Cost of living comparison between Osnabrück, Germany and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,789 (€2,348) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)