Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.330 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,753 (2,618TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)