Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.537 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,105 (2,595TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)