Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.221 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,260 (2,813TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (22 minutes ago)