Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.044 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,771 (6,139TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)