Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.640 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,629 (12,099 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (35 minutes ago)