Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.805 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,712 (7,192 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)