Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,982 (60,241 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)