Cost of living comparison between Osh, Kyrgyzstan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨75,969 (77,251 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (about 1 hour ago)