Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,275 (¥354,119) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (20 minutes ago)