Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 166% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,320 (¥147,303) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)