Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.378 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,132 ($b3,853) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)