Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.490 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,109 ($b3,700) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)