Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,861 (23,631 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (33 minutes ago)