Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.969 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 141% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,851 (10,898 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)