Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,642 (88,622 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)