Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.146 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,791 (5,809 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (34 minutes ago)