Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,179 (€721) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)