Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,064 (€1,800) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)