Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,337 (€918) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (about 1 hour ago)