Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,242 (€825) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)