Cost of living comparison between Ondo, Nigeria and Alwar, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21667 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨80,660 (372,275 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (38 minutes ago)