Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.385 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,272 (9,233 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)