Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,486 (4,396 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)