Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.378 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,988 (Php60,935) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)