Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,559 (Php67,531) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)