Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,689 (Php26,313) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (43 minutes ago)