Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.339 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,304 (Php69,656) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)