Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,327 (41,644 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)