Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,146 (19,398 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)