Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,937 (€997) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)