Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,045 ($985) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)