Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,707 ($2,226) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)