Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,422 (¥75,767) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)