Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 199% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,684 (¥189,577) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)