Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 236% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨251,879 (¥390,863) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)