Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 INR / MKD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,806 (34,514 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)