Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 INR / MKD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,626 (31,783 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)