Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.157 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 159% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,648 (kr8,925) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 2 hours ago)