Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.635 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,986 (GH₵6,651) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)