Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.851 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,281 (GH₵7,022) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)